This article contains the following topics:
- How to pay by card using the online booking form or the email payment link
- How to pay using other methods (PayPal, online by card, bank transfer etc.)
Online Booking Form or Email Payment Link - by Credit or Debit Card
This is our default and easiest payment option. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AmEx.
- When submitting an online booking form, you will be asked to pay a deposit (typically 10% of the booking value) on form completion.
- When the time for paying your balance comes (usually 6 weeks before departure date), you will receive a balance due email with a link that will take you to a page where you can input your card details and pay securely online. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express payments from customers worldwide.
If you encounter problems paying this way (eg card not accepted by the system), you can opt to "Pay Later" when booking online and use any of the methods below.
The online booking form and email payment links will only allow you to pay for the entire group and the amounts cannot be manually changed or split. If your group members prefer to pay separately/individually, you should rather use one of the below methods.
Other payment methods
- Credit/Debit Card with custom amounts (via the website or over the phone) - we accept Visa, MasterCard and AmEx
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Standard bank transfer
- Wise bank transfer (former TransferWise)
To use any of the above methods, go to this payment page.