What is included?
Unless otherwise stated in the Inclusions section of the tour web page, our self guided walking and cycling holidays typically include:
- Accommodations in double or twin rooms (solo travellers are usually accommodated in single rooms at an extra cost; we never mix and match)
- Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel on all walking/cycling days
- Transfers to/from the trail if the hotels are not in close vicinity (we always try to avoid these where possible and to place you in a hotel that is located at a walking/cycling distance from the trail)
- Detailed holiday information pack including GPS-checked and regularly updated route descriptions, road notes and maps (for many itineraries, the maps are also available via our phone app)
- 24/7 phone assistance by our local representative and/or our central office
What is not included?
Again, check the respective tour page for details about the specific tour, but generally, these are never included in order to give you flexibility:
- International flights (read more here)
- Travel insurance (you can use one of our recommended providers or choose your own)
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Extra nights before or after the tour - for many tours you can book them through us as an optional add-on but you are completely free to choose and book your own accommodation